Pivot Trade Analyzer - Software for Swing Traders
What if you could analyze your stock watchlist and get precision long and short trade signals with just a couple clicks?
Watch this short video to see how this revolutionary software can save you a ton of time - it automatically analyzes your stocks and provides specific and accurate trade signals.
Our software uses a variety of complex algorithms behind the scenes to help you identify the right time to go long or short. You choose the stocks and the software helps you get the timing right. It will identify the trend and let you know when, or when not to take a trade.
- Provides both long and short signals
- Provides Specific Entry and Stop-loss value
- Analyze up to 500 stocks with a couple clicks
- Filter by Long or Short signals
- Precision trade signals based on Pivots
If you are an active swing trader then you want to get a copy of this software right now. Simply type or paste in the stocks that interest you and the program will automatically analyze the chart patterns and alert you when the time is right to go long or short.
- Locates key pivots in relation to trend
- Analyzes 30 different price patterns
- Computes a Price to Watch Entry level
- Identifies both trend and counter-trend trades
- Gives specific stop placement level
- Works on Stocks and ETF's
You will know EXACTLY when to go long or short based on the swing cycle and Pivot highs and Pivot Lows.
- Windows software - works on any PC - stand-alone program
- FREE DATA - automatically pulls price data from the Internet
- Signals are based on End of Day data (you can't identify a pivot candle until after the close)
- Fast and accurate trade signals
- Run it every day after the market closes for new signals
- FREE UPGRADES
- Weekly Training Sessions
- DO NOT LET THE LOW PRICE FOOL YOU (it's temporary)
Stock Pivot Trade Analyzer is a product of Investing Systems Inc. and Pro Market Software
Email info at investingsystems.com - Copyright 2014 All Rights Reserved
100% money-back guarantee - MADE IN THE USA